Loquis: Holy Trinity the Less

Download Loquis!

Holy Trinity the Less

  loquis

Published on:  2020-04-29 09:50:00

  Discovery

It was a parish church in Knightrider Street the City of London, destroyed in the Great Fire of London. Following the fire the site was used for a Lutheran church, which was eventually demolished in 1871 to make way for Mansion House underground station The church stood in Queenhithe ward, towards the eastern end of Knightrider Street, on the south side. The church was medieval in origin, and Stow traced its roots back to 1266. By 1606, it had fallen into a ruinous state and had to be propped up. It was subsequently demolished and rebuilt at the expense of the Merchant Taylor's and Vintner's Companies.

Download Loquis!

Available for iOS & Android


Live the world

#HeadsUp