Loquis: Teatro Curci

Download Loquis!

Teatro Curci

 

Published on:  2019-01-10 10:27:20

 

The Curci Theater of Barletta is a fine example of nineteenth-century architecture and is located in the historic city center. The original building was inaugurated in 1819 and named after San Ferdinando. Partially collapsed in 1864, the theater was rebuilt and reopened in 1872 and dedicated to the Barletta musician Giuseppe Curci. The new, larger structure also included several reception areas such as the vestibule, a bar, the smoking room and a ballroom on the upper floor. Closed in the early 1990s, the Curci Theater was inaugurated and reopened definitively in 1998 and hosts a rich theatrical season.

Download Loquis!

Available for iOS & Android


Live the world

#HeadsUp