Loquis: Palazzo Firenze

Download Loquis!

Palazzo Firenze

  loquis

Published on:  2019-05-15 14:51:00

  Open House Roma

In 1516 the apostolic secretary Jacopo Cardelli had the palace built on a plot of land he had just purchased in Campo Marzio. In 1551 it was restored by Bartolomeo Ammannati at the behest of Del Monte and was later enriched with paintings by Prospero Fontana and Jacopo Zucchi. Since the 1930s the Palace has been home to the Dante Alighieri Society. On the first floor of the building is the permanent exhibition on the Italian language "Where the si 'suona".

Download Loquis!

Available for iOS & Android


Live the world

#HeadsUp