Loquis: Museo Civico di Chiusa

Download Loquis!

Museo Civico di Chiusa

  loquis

Published on:  2018-07-23 17:21:08

  Musei d’Italia

The Civic Museum of Chiusa, founded in 1914, opened its doors to the public in 1992 on the premises of the former convent of the Order of Friars Minor Capuchin. The foundation of the convent is due to the Queen of Spain Maria Anna of the Palatinate-Neuburg (1667-1740) who had as confessor the Capuchin father Gabriel Pontifeser (1653-1706), originally from Chiusa. The Museum preserves the famous Treasure of Loreto (works of art and precious sacred objects from the Italian and Spanish schools of the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries), paintings by the artists of the Artistic Colony of Chiusa (1874-1914) and Alexander Koester.

Download Loquis!

Available for iOS & Android


Live the world

#HeadsUp