Loquis: via di pallacorda

Download Loquis!

via di pallacorda

  loquis

Published on:  2018-02-06 17:55:00

  Streets of Rome

It took its current name in the seventeenth century when in the courtyard of a house owned by the University of Carpenters was set up a field intended for the game of tennis, a kind of game of tennis. Then the courtyard, always destined for the tennis, was covered and passed in the property of the Cremona family. In 1686 Pietro Cremona, son of Barbara Orsini, burdened with debt, ceded the property to the Barefoot Augustinians. In 1700 the environment was rented to this Antonio Eroli, who destined it to bowling field to pass then to that Giovanni Tomei who restored the tennis.

Download Loquis!

Available for iOS & Android


Live the world

#HeadsUp